Meet Me On Monday Meme

I don't do many Meme's, but feeling meme-ish so I am joining in one from Java at Never Growing Old who frankly has far more energy than me on a Monday morning.Thought I'd join in something light because life has been heavy lately.



Questions:

1.  What are you wearing right now?

Um, no I haven't been wearing them all weekend but I am in my PJs. Hubs let me sleep a little late this morning, and I am sipping coffee thinking I must shower and go to work.
They are nice PJs though...  though I guess I didn't buy a set so I've had to chop up photos of  the top and bottoms, from Simply Vera Wang at Kohls.



Um, note that I wrote this at 8am. It's now afternoon as I finish up the post. I hasten to add I am now in jeans and jumper. :)

2.  Do you have any freckles?

No but I have loads of moles. Hundreds. If I lived in the 13th century, or even 1800s, I would have been burned at the stake.

"Examination of a witch" 1853
Thompkins H. Matteson, painter

As I Googled for images, I see how obsessed people get with moles, people blogging what to do about an "ugly" mole on a kid's leg or arm. Weird!  I guess having grown up with so many, they don't bother me at all.



3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Um. I've never eaten them. Sorry. I have been disappointed in most American sweeties so I tend not to bother.
I do like Fruit Gums though. I wonder if they are the similar? I lost a filling to one once, sitting in a Physics class at school. I couldn't say anything because I wasn't supposed to be eating sweets in class.

Nestle Rowntree Fruit Gums Roll 48g


4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
Loved it. It's still showing at our mall cinema so I might go again. It's 1/2 the price of Regal so not a bad night out.

5.  Would you rather live without TV or without music?

Hmmmm. That's a hard one because I don't do much of either, though I spend many nights on the couch with the TV on, I am usually reading or on the internet. A harder question would have been would I rather live without Kindle or Internet? (Easy actually, I'd keep my Kindle over all of it.)


How I feel watching too much TV


I have a few fave TV shows, and I listen to music in the car but I don't drive that much anymore. So I probably watch TV more than listen to music. But if I had to pick, I'd prefer to ditch TV. I could probably get rid of TV completely and not care that much.
Living without music would also mean living without song, singing, humming and all the annoying songs that spin round my head, so things would be quite quiet and I'd miss it.


Wanna join in?  Write your post then link to it in the fancy linky thingy below... cleverly all the other blogs that use the fancy linky thingy then also get your link, and Java - the one with more energy than me on a Monday morning, gives a shout out to the best one.

Participating blogs....